- Ben Gibbard. Death Cab For Cutie’s front man blesses us with an incredible closing night party - Sunday, February 27th at Great American Music Hall.
- A night with Aesop Rock and Kimya Dawson (also featuring Rob Sonic, DJ Big Wiz, and Guest DJ TBA)
- Geographer @ The Independent, Wednesday February 23rd. Our burgeoning hometown heroes!
- Kid Koala’s Loud Party/Quiet Work show @ Public Works. This is awesome! On Friday night Kid Koala plays a raucous get-down set at Mighty and then Saturday at the Noise Pop Culture Club he returns for a quieter set which you can work to. Bring a notepad, clay, whatever you want - just chill out and be productive. Oh, and his wife will be serving homemade baked goods. Awwww!
- Admiral Radley with Typhoon, Social Studies, and Fake Your Own Death @ Bottom of the Hill, Wednesday February 23rd. Jason Lytle people! JASON. LYTLE.
- Battlehooch and co-headliners Nobunny with Exray’s, and The Downer Party @ Bottom of the Hill, Friday February 25th—tickets are available here. A stellar lineup of local talent.
- Film School with Apex Manor, Gregory & the Hawk and Melted Toys @ Cafe Du Nord, Thursday, February 24th. SF Shoegaze staples playing Cafe Du Nord?! It’s going to be deliciously loud.
- Alexi Murdoch, February 25th at the Swedish American Hall. This one sold out fast, but if you buy a badge you can still catch the show.
All shows and tickets can be found here.