- Saturday, February 26, 2011
Hands on Videomaking
- 11:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- Workshop Room
You’ve always wanted to shoot your own music video! Here’s a basic how-to workshop geared toward musicians and other video novices. During this workshop, you'll have a chance to create a music video from concept to online distribution.
- • Shooting tips
- • Transfer and editing tips
- • Distributing your video online/mobile
- • Getting videos viral
Participants can come as individuals or groups (Bring your band!). You will need to bring:
- • Video camera (Mobile phone video will work!)
- • A Mac laptop or desktop
- • Any footage that you already have (not required)
If you don't have these things and still want participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if we can help. Music videos increase the reach of your music and compliment your creative vision. Come on out for valuable knowledge and motivation! With any luck you’ll have a music video out that afternoon!
Pre-register at cinemasports.com.